Q: You currently reside in the metropolis of Tyneham. Have you always lived there, or did you move there? If you moved, how long ago was it?
Q: You must have at least one or two, if not more, people who are close to you within the city. Are they friends, relatives, lovers? Who are they?
Q: How comfortably do you live in Tyneham? Concisely explain how or why.
Q: Queen Cordella I seems a benevolent but powerless ruler. Do you approve of her?
Q: From bad to worse, rate the below
about living in Tyneham:
- The royal family has very little influence over the city.
- Constantly looking over your shoulder to avoid becoming a victim of crime.
- The fact it's been significantly colder this time this year than ever before.
- How focused everyone is on money regardless of how much they have.
- The unreasonable fear most of the populous has of magic.
Q: For this question, DO NOT CONSULT THE OTHER PLAYERS. If you have plans to have a backstory with a player, pick a different player for this question. Pick one of the players and explain how you vaguely know their character. Don't worry, it's possible they don't know or don't remember.
Q: What's the nicest gift you've ever been given? Why? Do you still have it?
Q: Who does your character look up to?
Q: What is your name?